Monday, February 8, 2016

Valentine's Day Decorating

Hello friends,
How are you this week? Did you watch the Super Bowl this weekend? Were you happy or sad with the outcome? Or could you care less?

Thanks for stopping by. I wanted to share with today how I've lightly decorated for Valentine's Day. Just some touches of red and pink mostly homemade or from the dollar bins at Target. I only decorated our most visible highly used spaces: eat in kitchen, family room, and music room.

C'mon on in and stay a while....

Eat-in Kitchen:















Family Room:










Music Room (formerly dining room and living room now repurposed as music room):





As a former teacher, this is one of my absolute favorite children's books for Valentine's Day....a sweet sweet story of how a little kindness goes a long way....have you read this one? Somebody Loves You, Mr. Hatch by Eileen Spinelli.



Have you seen this brilliant simple idea on Pinterest? I may or may not be doing this to my loved ones this Valentine's Day:





Who are you loving this Valentine's Day and everyday? Who are you allowing to love you?
Happy decorating & living,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment