Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Final Kitchen Reveal Make-Over Video

Hi Friends,
How are you this week? I hope you're doing well. Can you believe that February is almost here?

I realized that I hadn't filmed our final kitchen reveal in video for you. Some of you asked to see it. Disclaimer: we have one more job to do--- paint the kitchen walls where the paint from the cabinets leached over even though it was taped off. I just couldn't wait though to share the final video with you.

So here it is. Our kitchen make-over that we did ourselves is finished. Our budget was $500- about $250 for the paint and supplies and about $250 for the backsplash/tiling materials including a tile saw.


Good luck on your DIY adventures! You can do it!
I hope you have a great rest of the week-
Happy decorating & living,
Megan

2 comments:

  1. this kitchen is soooo Gorgeous! and It is so modern and clean looking. I’m really impressed.

    Furniture Store Denver
    Kitchen Cabinets Parker

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE the look of your kitchen now. It's so gorgeous. You should be proud of yourself!!

    Kitchen Cabinet Santa Fe
    Poulin Design Center

    ReplyDelete