Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Tip 1 for Painting Your Kitchen Cabinets

Hi Friends,
Welcome to The Chalkboard Cottage if this is your first time visiting! I'm Megan and I'm so happy to welcome you to my little blog. Here's my family (this is our family's Christmas card photo thanks to my dad who was our photographer- we had to include our 13 year old dog cause you never know):


As many of you know I'm currently making over our kitchen which is including painting our kitchen cabinets with chalk paint. Many of you have asked me to share tips, mistakes, and advice on what I've learned so I decided to grab my camera that I got from Mr. Chalkboard Cottage last year for Christmas and try the video feature for the first time and see how it goes.....

Here's tip one on Using Chalk Paint to Make Over Kitchen Cabinets (stay tuned for most tips- I have lots of lessons I've learned!!!): Enjoy!

Tip 1: START SMALL
https://youtu.be/5O9FnAOKsY0


 
I hope you found Tip 1 helpful. I have many more tips for you that I plan to share in the next few days, you can check back here on my blog for updates. Thanks for joining me in this journey! Please let me know if there are any questions you're wondering about using chalk paint or making over your kitchen or whatever.
 
Happy decorating & living y'all-
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment