Monday, February 22, 2016

Easter Decor

Thanks Y'all for the feedback on my DIY Easter Decorations recent blog post. My girl and I had fun being creative and thinking up banners to make (with some help from Pinterest!).

Today I wanted to share with you some of my other budget friendly Easter décor in our home. C'mon on in, have some tea, and take a look around....I think I might have a thing for bunnies....





This sweet little Easter tree was a $1 at the local Goodwill. Score!






Have you seen these craft eggs? I'm in love with this product! My girl immediately spotted them on my desk and asked if she could start decorating them.















Thanks for joining me today friends. I hope spring is right around the corner for you.
Happy decorating & living,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment