Friday, December 2, 2016

Tip 4: Supplies

Hi friends,
Thanks for joining me today as I share tip 4 in my series on how to use chalk paint to make over your kitchen cabinets for a fraction of hiring a professional. You got this! You can do this!

You might remember (you can scroll down in the blog if you missed these tips):

Tip 1: Start Small

Tip 2: Make a Plan 

Tip 3: A Place to Work

Tip 4....drum roll please.......is all about what supplies, materials, stuff you will need to get the job done:

Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/8UorKOP3cno



I'm so excited to reveal our freshly finished chalk painted upper kitchen cabinets in Pure White (Annie Sloan chalk paint) with you. I start work on the bottom cabinets soon in French Linen. I think we will make our goal of wrapping up this kitchen make over by the time we host relatives for Christmas. Our must be done date is Dec. 18. On our way......


Hope you're having a great day.
Happy decorating & living,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment