Friday, December 9, 2016

This Week's Projects

Hi Friends,
How are you? How was your week? I had a very productive week at home this week (no traveling for work this week) so I got a lot accomplished. Our kitchen chalk painting make over is ALMOST finished....I think next week I will wrap up the painting then Mr. Chalkboard Cottage will be working on replacing the backsplash....oooooh! I can't wait! We will make our Christmas deadline. Yoo hoo!!!

I wanted to share with you some of the projects that I worked on this week for sale:

Annie Sloan French Linen chalk painted dresser with lovely lines and cool original hardware:


Provence chalk painted frame chalkboard:


French Linen over white chalk paint small buffet:


White chalk painted Broyhill dresser with lightly distressed edges:


French Linen chalk painted chair and neutral striped fabric on seat:


Rustic Seahorse sign commissioned by a client:


Sweet white wicker small bedside table:


Rustic Noel Christmas signs, perfect for the porch:


Provence chalk painted small dresser with new hardware and white waxed top:


Lattice topped white chalk painted coffee table:


Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Stop back by next week and I hope to share our kitchen make over progress with you.
Happy decorating & living,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment