Sunday, July 9, 2017

Pom Pom Obsession

Hi Friends,
Thanks for joining me today. It's hot hot hot here in North Carolina lately. Since my daughter broke her arm (one more week in the cast...my mantra is now....we can make it! we can make it!) we have been spending lots of time inside enjoying the air conditioning and out newly adopted kitty, Lillie. Isn't she sweet?.


 
With spending  a lot of time inside due to the heat that has lead to some crafting and some updating. Lately I have really been digging pom poms. Do you like pom poms? Here are some pom pom projects that I added to a guest bathroom Target shower curtain and a pillow from our bonus room:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here are some current make overs for sale. A pair of Chateau Gray chalk paint chairs with new autumnal fabric and 6 beachy pallet art pieces-
 
 



I've updated my 'Services' tab. Hop on over if you're interested. Thanks friends!

Also, I've been updating my online portfolio-
www.thechalkboardcottage.com

Take care friends. I hope your travels are safe if you're on summer adventures. Here's to a great week.
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment