Sunday, September 18, 2016

Recent Make-Over Projects

Hi friends,
I can't tell you how happy I am to be home after a week of traveling for work AND that fall is officially starting this week. As a girl who works on furniture make-overs in my garage, I'm so over summer hotness and sweatiness and so ready to welcome in cooler temperatures.

I wanted to share a few furniture make-overs with you that I've tackled lately. See you think....

1. Ugly brown floral arm chair. This was a free chair that a thrift store gave me because part of it was ripped when I bought other pieces from them. I figured it was free so I could do something with it. I'm going to keep it as I don't feel comfortable selling it as it was my first attempt.

Before-

 
 
After- this one I will keep as I don't feel comfortable selling it as it was my first attempt at using drop cloth material to cover an old chair. Practice piece. The make-over cost was $20. I used a nail gun and glue gun to complete this piece.
 




 
 
Here are some other thrift store finds I recently made over and one client project (two white chairs) plus an oyster shell project I did to our eat in kitchen existing light fixture:
 







 
 

Thanks for joining me friends. I hope you have a fantastic week. I'll share some projects I'm working on this week soon. Take care.

Happy decorating and living,
Megan


No comments:

Post a Comment