Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Get a little jump in

Hi friends,
How are you staying warm today? My chalupas and I stole away for a bit during lunch as I was working from home today to warm up our bums on the trampoline. What a great idea!!!

At first I was hoping all my parts would stay in the places they were intended to be..

Next thoughts were hoping I didn't break anything....

Then I wondered if this forty-ish mom looked silly jumping...

Finally I gave up and embraced it!!! What fun! I was doing some moves. It was actually a great workout that earned me some Weight Watchers activity points (yep, I had to join my girl, Oprah. That baby weight has stayed on far far far too long)!

Happy jumping to you! Do something silly and fun this week!
Megan


2 comments:

  1. It is all about embracing life! I'm sure you looked FABULOUS! You have inspired me to look into the fitness class offered at the local trampoline park;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!! Go girl! Please let me know how it goes.
    :)
    Megan

    ReplyDelete